Iceni Technology Forum

Text missing or obscured when trying to edit PDF

I’m using Infix [version 7.3.1 Win] to edit PDFs to send to print. I have used it before with no issue but I find now when I attempt to click on text to edit it a pop up box appears relating to ‘Clipped Text’ and elements on page disappear or become obscured. This is not fixed no matter what option I choose.

Hi Rosie,

The latest version of Infix, which is version 7.4.3, contains improvements for dealing with the editing of clipped text. I suggest you download and try this version which is available here

https://www.iceni.com/infix_download.htm

If problems still occur please send us an example PDF to support@iceni.com and we will investigate further.

Thanks, Simon.

I’m also using infix version 7.3.1 to edit PDF and send to canon printer to print. I have used it before with no issue but I find now when I edit pdf in infix and send to print to my printer, canon printer printing blank pages. I try my best to resolved the issue with the help of the internet but didn’t get the proper solution. If anyone has any idea about that problem then suggest to me about that printer problem.