When compiling reports within Infix 7.2.2 the signatures do not displa

Good morning,

Hoping somebody could assist with the below error.

When compiling reports within Infix 7.2.2 the signatures do not display when saving the report as .PDF.

There are also missing text boxes with text within the boxes that does not display after saving the document.

Regards
Caleb

Good morning,

Can you please ensure that you are running the latest version of Infix which is currently version 7.2.4. Please download from

http://www.iceni.com/infix_download.htm

If the problems remain please let us know. If you are editing an existing PDF to produce the reports it would useful if you were to send us the PDF at support@iceni.com

Thanks, Simon.

Hi Simon,

I have updated the users Infix to the suggested 7.2.4 version. The user tested and below is her added correspondence.

Caleb the signature problem seems to of corrected itself. The other problem where it completely missed out text did not happen on the second report I did so will have to wait and see if it happens again. The worrying thing is u might not notice that text has been omitted. Julian Brett said he had a problem with random text disappearing on a report Julie was infixing.

Can I check when it asks if u want to remove the clip region do u say yes or no?

Regards
Caleb